22

Citizen Electrocuted – UrduPoint


Citizen electrocuted

KHANEWAL, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 12th Jan, 2022 ) :A citizen was electrocuted in a mishap here at Ayoob Chowk under the jurisdiction of Sadar Police here on Wednesday.

According to Rescue 1122 sources, Deen Muhammad s/o Muhammad islam resident of Chack Number 162/10-R was visiting city market for some shopping.

All of a sudden, he touched with an electric pole near Ayoob Chowk. As a result, he sustained electric shocks and died on the spot.

Rescue 1122 shifted the body in the District Headquarters Hospital Khanewal for necessary legal formalities.



اس خبر پر اپنی رائے کا اظہار کریں

اپنا تبصرہ بھیجیں